A critical function for any water or wastewater treatment system is to maintain consistent regulatory compliance. NWSI offers comprehensive capabilities for new system permitting, implementation of comprehensive operational reporting programs, regulatory agency liaison and response.
The development of new public water supply systems involves rigorous regulatory review and permitting including determination of protective zones, assessment of impact upon wetlands and water resources, source site approvals, water quality and treatment system approvals, etc. Additionally, each state has specific forms, protocols and policies that must be clearly understood and implemented.
Operating public water systems also has extensive regulatory requirements ranging from water quality monitoring and reporting, maintenance and chemical use logs, consumer confidence reports, etc. NWSI offers comprehensive expertise in each of these areas, and more, to design system specific compliance programs and reporting systems, provide compliance training, or to provide these services on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with other engineering or contract operations services.
Industrial, commercial and community wastewater pretreatment systems also require extensive regulatory permitting, oversight and reporting. NWSI offers extensive experience in both new facility or system permitting, as well as existing system upgrades and renewals.
- Water Supply System Source Approvals
- Water Quality Monitoring & Reporting
- Quarterly and Annual Reporting
- Statistical Analysis and Reporting
- Compliance Program Development & Implementation
- Personnel Training
- Regulatory Agency Liaison
- Consultation & Expert Witness Testimony Sectors Served:
- Public Water Systems
- Industrial & Commercial Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Schools and Educational Institutions
- FDA Regulated Facilities